Roles and Responsibilities:
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Generate high-prospective sales leads, following up customer inquiries, lead negotiation, securing new and repeat orders.
- Conduct market research, customer mapping and market intelligence for new market opportunities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone.
- High levels of motivation and self-driven attitude.
- Good understanding of CRM and prospecting tools.
- Help develop customer relationships and retain existing accounts
- Ability to effectively leverage different channels of communication like email, calls, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- MBA (Sales & Marketing)
- Experience: 0-1 year